Monday 27 February 2012

A pencil case full of tools...

Barry M's Wink Marker Pen, £4.59

My tactic for putting on liquid eyeliner is pretty much covering my whole eye lid, then shaping my flick with cotton buds. Until now that is. Introducing to you, a new liquid eyeliner from my good ol' pals, Barry M and for under a fiver, who could resist eh?
It took me just one time to put a strip of black on my lid with this product, no smudges, no mistakes and finally, no cotton buds!
It is literally like drawing on paper with a marker pen, I felt so much more in control than I have done with other eye liners - usually, it can get really messy!
The pen can create a thick or thin line across the top of your eye, depending on the angle at which you hold it. And, whether you fancy Winehouse style, or a discrete flick, both are easy to do.
The liquid dries fast, although, you may have to go over it once or twice, depending on how dark and bold you want your eye decor.
Quick tip when using the pen: when dry, lightly dap blusher over it to secure the liquid in position and stop it printing on the crease of your eye when you blink. This seems to be a common problem when it comes to both mascara and liquid eyeliner but, I've found that faintly coating it with a light layer of blush/powder locks the strip of black in place.
I absolutely love this product. It does what the name says: marker pen. I felt like I've grabbed one of my arty pens from the box and painting a perfect line on my eye.
Being easy to apply, quick drying and long lasting, this is a must have for your make up bag.
Watch out ladies, you'll be winking at every opportunity!

Until next time, happy pampering.

Tweeps, follow me: https://twitter.com/#!/yasminduffin

Note: This has been written for entertainment purposes only. This is all my own opinion, I am basing it on my own individual experiences. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment